Covid-19 Safety protocols
Your health and safety are our #1 priority. We’ve combined the surveys from our valued members with the government and CDC guidelines to come up with our action plan to open our gym safely.
MIRACLE PERFORMANCE EXTRA SAFETY MEASURES:
As we open our facility, we want to make sure you know about all of the additional health and safety precautions we’re taking at our facility.
UPGRADED CLEANING SCHEDULE: On top our regular scheduled deep cleaning of the entire facility, we will be implementing the additional cleaning protocols:
- Equipment will be thoroughly disinfected throughout the day after each class.
- We’ve allowed for more time between sessions so we are able to clean equipment and our facility more effectively. This includes the regular cleaning of doorknobs, handrails, bathrooms, and any other surfaces or objects that are touched throughout the day.
- Hydrostatic spraying of equipment and high touch surfaces done at least once per week.
UPDATED PROGRAMMING: We’ve updated our workout programming so you will be able to workout in your own dedicated “Workout Pod”, and will not have to share equipment during your workout. MP Met-Con (previously Hiit&Run, will feature a halfway switch from treadmills and will be disinfected between switching client use.
TAPING THE FLOOR: We have taped the floor with 8 x 12 squares, so you’ll have plenty of space to workout in!
INCREASED VENTILATION: We will keep the studio well ventilated by opening the bay doors, front doors, and back doors when appropriate and adjusting the air conditioning as needed.
HAND SANITIZER & DISINFECTING WIPES: These items will be readily available for your use throughout the studio. Each workout pod will have its own hand sanitizer.
MASKS: Our coaches and team will be wearing masks while they are at the studio as long as it’s necessary (with the exception of MP Climb instructors due to the nature of coaching and microphone use).
TEAM HAND WASHING: Our coaches and team will be washing their hands when they arrive and leave for at LEAST 20 seconds, and also throughout the day after each class or coaching session.
SEPARATE ENTRANCES: Please use assigned entrances for specific classes to enter the facility. This will allow help to minimize cross-traffic in the facility and minimize bathroom usage.
- MP STRENGTH participants will enter Suite 3
- MP MET-CON participants will enter Suite 5
- MP Climb participants will enter Suite 5
- Semiprivate Training clients will enter suite 3
MIRACLE PERFORMANCE CLIENT PREVENTION:
We are in this together, and we need YOUR help as we reopen to keep our studio as safe as possible.
- Workout Shoes Only: We are asking that everyone use gym shoes only (no street shoes) in the studio. This will help avoid tracking in any germs or bacteria. Please bring a separate pair of sneakers that you only wear inside the studio.
- Personal Belongings: Please enter the facility with as little personal belongings as possible. Leave your purse, cellphone, and jacket in the car if possible.
- Water: We are required to turn off/block the water fountains so please bring your own water with you.
- Air High-Fives! As much as we love high-fives in the studio, we’ll be doing air-high-fives for the time being.
- Hand Washing: Please wash your hands (up to your elbows) for at LEAST 20 seconds BEFORE and AFTER your workout.
- Keeping Equipment Clean: Please wipe down every piece of equipment each use (with our provided disinfectant wipes).
- Masks: While masks are not required for clients during the workouts, we highly recommend wearing them while in common areas of the facility (entering/exiting the facility, walking through hallways, using the restrooms)
- Please Stay Home If You’re Not Well: If you’re not feeling 100%, please stay home and rest or participate in our virtual sessions until you are feeling better. (Our team will also be following this policy!) Please stay home if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Do you have a Fever (temperature over 100.30F) without having taken any fever reducing medications?
- Do you have a Loss of Smell or Taste?
- Do you have a Cough?
- Do you have Muscle Aches?
- Do you have a Sore Throat?
- Do you have Shortness of Breath?
- Do you have Chills?
- Do you have a Headache?
- Have you experienced any gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite?
- Have you, or anyone you have been in close contact with been diagnosed with COVID-19, or been placed on quarantine for possible contact with COVID-19?
- Please Avoid “Congregating” In Groups Before / After Class: We also are asking clients to avoid gathering in groups before, during, or after their workouts. Again, this is because of social distancing guidelines. If you arrive early for your workout, consider staying in your car until it’s time to come in. You may chat in the parking lot with proper distancing before or after class.
- No Kids: Please leave your kids at home while you are at gym unless they signed up and participating, no exceptions.